The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome back Superchecker

Started by Anonymous, October 22, 2017, 08:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm so excited to see you back.

ac_smile

Superchecker

Hello! Still alive! Spending most of my online time over on Reddit.

Just thought I'd say "Hi!"

It's been a rollercoaster of emotions for almost 2 years.

My father n law passed away in January 2016. He was 91.

My mothers health deteriorated rapidly from Nov 2016, until her passing in March of 2017. She was just 75!

Have also lost 6 friends, close relatives of friends, and coworkers this year too. Crazy!

But on the flip side: 2017 brought the first overseas trip to the UK, for me and my wife, our 20th anniversary this summer, and getting royally spoiled by friends and family to help celebrate our milestone.

Hope all is well here.

S
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Hello! Still alive! Spending most of my online time over on Reddit.

My mothers health deteriorated rapidly from Nov 2016, until her passing in March of 2017. She was just 75!

Have also lost 6 friends, close relatives of friends, and coworkers this year too. Crazy!

But on the flip side: 2017 brought the first overseas trip to the UK, for me and my wife, our 20th anniversary this summer, and getting royally spoiled by friends and family to help celebrate our milestone.

Hope all is well here.

S

Hey stud, how great it is to see you again. You are one of my all time bestest posters.

Sorry to hear about your Mommy  and  your father-in-law. He did live to a ripe old age though.

All those good things of 2017 could not have happened to a more decent and deserving  man.

The Iron Chink luvs ya buddy. acc_hugz

Superchecker

Hi! Thanks! I posted a brief post.

I have been spending most of my online time on Reddit.

Hope to pop in here regularly.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Superchecker"Hello! Still alive! Spending most of my online time over on Reddit.

Hope all is well here.

S

Hey stud, how great it is to see you again. You are one of my all time bestest posters.

Sorry to hear about your Mommy  and  your father-in-law. He did live to a ripe old age though.

All those good things of 2017 could not have happened to a more decent and deserving  man.

That is so true..

Superchecker, would you mind if I combined the two threads about your return?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Hope all is well here.

S

That is so true..

Superchecker, would you mind if I combined the two threads about your return?

Sure!
<t></t>

Anonymous

What a really terrific surprise.

Welcome back Super. I thought you disappeared from the two forums for good.

kiebers

Hey Sup good to see you. Miss your positivity. Sorry to hear about your family members. I know the feeling. Drop in often.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Superchecker, I lost my father to cancer last December, so I know what you're going through losing your mother..

I'm still mourning.

Anonymous

Superchecker, can I ask a little favour of you?

I see you are using an android..

Could you go to The Pulse and see if you can see the youtube videos please?

We're having a technical problem showing videos, but some people say they can see it on their phones.

Superchecker

Quote from: "seoulbro"What a really terrific surprise.

Welcome back Super. I thought you disappeared from the two forums for good.

Thanks!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Hey Sup good to see you. Miss your positivity. Sorry to hear about your family members. I know the feeling. Drop in often.

Yeah, he kinda reminds me of myself.

I hope to see more of Sup too.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"Superchecker, can I ask a little favour of you?

I see you are using an android..

Could you go to The Pulse and see if you can see the youtube videos please?

We're having a technical problem showing videos, but some people say they can see it on their phones.
I'm on an android tablet, clicked onto The Pulse, and up came posts with blank video links. If I click on the first link, a Russian forum comes up?
<t></t>

Superchecker

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
<t></t>

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"Superchecker, I lost my father to cancer last December, so I know what you're going through losing your mother..

I'm still mourning.
it was crazy how fast it all happened. And how our healthcare/hospitals work. Hospitals don't want patients in hospitals, but rather in their own homes, despite how sick/frail they are.
<t></t>